Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My mentor visit in VA

ok...I just returned from my visit at Jamie and Mary's studio in Richmond. I was able to get them one-on-one to ask questions and look for some direction in my own operations.

A few points covered were to start selling larger prints, run specials, and start a Limited Edition line. So, you'll soon see packages and new specialty products, Limited Edition prints.

They said, and this isn't the first time I've heard this, that I have a very unique style and I should highlight that in my products. Mary said to offer the standard shoot, but from each shoot take that one "wow" shot and make it an art piece. She went on to say "offer it as a Limited Edition one time only item and print it no smaller than 16x20".

They are so right!! I do love creating that "wow" image...a very artistic and timeless piece.

So, you can expect to see this added to my product line soon.

No comments: