Friday, December 10, 2010

Fall of 2010

Since my last post I've gotten a new camera!! the Canon 5D
I've been shooting with my Canon Rebel since 2007, when I first decided photography was my future. The Rebel is a great camera and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a start in photography or an option under $1,000.

I've pulled the trigger(shutter release) on my Rebel approximately 60,000 times in 3 years. Can't believe I went that long without a backup camera! Can't believe I went that long without fully capturing what I was seeing. I say that because the Rebel has a smaller sensor than the 5D. While the 5D has a full frame sensor, the Rebel is smaller which not only records less information but also has a crop factor.
Now if I could only get the lenses I want:)

Also this fall, I've updated my website with some product information and shot a range of projects. Here are some of those images:




No comments: